I will share all possible ways to block text messages on iPhone. Users can block all kind of Spam text messages from iPhone. I will share the best method to block text messages on iOS 10 too. Stick to this guide and follow each every method to block text messages on iPhone.
What Happens When You Block a Number on iPhone?
Well, iPhone has an inbuilt feature to block someone’s messages. Have you ever that what happens when you block a number on iPhone? When we block someone’s number on iPhone they will not get to see “Delivered” word on their iPhone while sending spam messages to you. And the same, you will not see anything like that. If we talk about an example, this is like when we block a number in blacklist we do not get calls from that number. In blacklisting, they get engaged or busy type voice messages. Similarly, in the case of blocking someone’s messages, it also performs like blacklisting feature.
How To Block All Text Messages on iPhone
While looking on to the blocking system, you find it amazing that you can block all text messages on iPhone of any number. As I told earlier, iPhone has an inbuilt feature of blocking someone’s messages so you do not have to download or use any third-party iPhone app.
- On starting, open the “Messages” app.
- Now, click on the “Spam Messages”.
- Then, click “Details” which is on the top right side of your iPhone.
- Further, click on “Info” icon. It will look like “(i)”.
- Now, click on “Block this caller”.
- Lastly, click on “Block contact”.
Block Text Messages iOS 10
So, you want to block text messages in your iOS 10? Let’s check how you can do. I am again telling that blocking text messages from a particular number in your iPhone is an inbuilt feature. You do not have to use any third party app from the Apple Store. Moreover, you can use the same feature in any of the iPhone or iOS devices such as iPhone 5, 6, 4, or any else. Without wasting time let’s check this amazing guide to use this inbuilt iPhone feature.
- Start from the settings of your iPhone.
- Open the “Settings” simply.
- Now, click on “Messages”.
- Then, click “Blocked”.
Blocked Messages Folder iPhone
In the blocked messages folder you can find options to block or unblock a person’s messages. Although, You can find it in your messages app easily. How you can find it in your messages app, let’s check it out below.
- Open the “Messages” app on your iPhone.
- Now, open “Blocked List”.
- Choose a contact which you want to unblock or block.
- To unblock:-
- From the upper right corner.
- Click on “(‑)” icon.
- Tap “Unblock”.
- To block:-
- Click “Add new”.
- Select your wished contact to block.