Android O name is not fixed yet but in this boot animation, the developer has shown Oreo biscuits which are moving on the screen. If you will check out the video of the animation then you will get it. The installation of this animation is easy and you don’t need to do many things and customization to install the boot animation on your phone. You just need a rooted android device.
Enable Android O Boot Animation on Your Android Device
If you want to install this boot animation on your device then you need to do changes in the root explorer where you need to copy the new boot animation or you can also simply overwrite this boot animation. If you don’t need your old boot animation.
The applications which you will need to install this application is Root Explorer or you can also install the ES-File Explorer and a rooted android device. You need to overwrite this boot animation and done.
Remember this boot animation is just a concept and it is not official. There are different variants available which will help you to enjoy this boot animation on your device.
- Root Explorer: Play Store
- Es-File Explorer (Optional): Download
- Boot animation zip: Download
- Rooted Android device
How to Enable Android O Boot Animation on your Android Device
- Download the boot animation on your phone and move it to your internal storage.
- Open your Root explorer and go to /System/Media directory
- Rename your existing boot animation file to Bootanimation.zip.bak
- Copy the boot animation from your SD card and paste it in /System/Media folder.
- Make sure that Mount R/w mode is selected.
- Hold on your boot animation and click on Menu button and click on Permission.
- Click on permission and give the rw-r-r permission. Check the below screenshot for better understanding.
- That’s All! You have successfully installed the Android O Oreo Boot animation.