Many people searched on Google for methods to hide Whatsapp images from Gallery of their Android device. So, we decided to share best method for it. If you are also facing same problem, lets clear your troubles.
How To Hide Whatsapp Images From Gallery In Android
1) First of all you need to install any best File Manager app on your Android like Ex File Explorer or Total Commander File Manager from Google play store.
2) Open your File Explorer and go to SD Card >> Whatsapp >> Media folder in your Android.
3) Now see in Whatsapp Media folder, you will find one file called Whatsapp Images.
4) Long press on Whatsapp Images folder and click on Rename option.
5) Now replace Whatsapp Images with .Whatsapp Images.
6) Done, Now you can’t seen any Whatsapp Images in your phone Gallery.
This is the method to hide Whatsapp images from gallery in Android. Now I am going to sharing one alternative method to hide Whatsapp images from gallery in Android. If you are unable to hide your Whatsapp Pics from gallery then must try out this second method.
Alternate Method To Hide Whatsapp Photos From Gallery (Android)
1) First of all try out first method to Hide Whatsapp Images from Andorid Gallery, if that one can’t work then try out this, but to follow this method also you have to do all steps of first method then do some more changes in this method.
2) After changing Whatsapp Images name according to first method, now open that folder and create new folder in it and name it .nomedia.
3) Now after doing all steps open your Gallery and check your Whatsapp Images folder is invisible or not. If not, then clear cache of Gallery app from setting of you Android. To clear cache of Gallery app, go to Settings >> Apps >> Gallery >> Click on Clear Cache.
4) Done, that’s it, now your Whatsapp Images file is invisible in Gallery. Enjoy!!
So this was the two best methods to hide Whatsapp images from Gallery in Android. Now I am going to sharing tutorial about how to hide Whatsapp images from gallery in iPhone. Follow the steps given below to hide your Whatsapp images from gallery in iPhone.
How To Hide Whatsapp Pictures From Gallery In iPhone
If you are iPhone user and wants to hide Whatsapp images from gallery to keep them safe from others, then follow the tutorial given below and hide your all Whatsapp images by appearing in gallery. It’s more easy for iPhone users to hide Whatsapp images from gallery in iPhone rather than Android users.
1) First of all go to Settings in your iPhone.
2) Scroll down and select Privacy option from list.
3) From Privacy options, search and click on Photos button.
4) Now you will see Whatsapp option there, so simply untick Whatsapp photos option from there.
5) Done, now you will not see any Whatsapp images in your Gallery.