The Android O theme is in beta version. There are chances that you might face some bootloop issues in your phone. There are many other issues which you might face if you will give a try to install this theme on your phone. Don’t panic! I will explain you the proper way to install this theme on your phone.
You won’t face any issues if you will follow this tutorial carefully. There are some apps whose themes will be changed when you will try to install this theme. Themes for devices such as YouTube and Instagram will turn white. You can turn off if you don’t like it but believe me, it looks great.
There are some apps which will start crashing when you will update the application. You should make sure that you have turned off the application updates.
Let’s take a quick look at the apps which will be themed after you install this theme on your phone.
- Documents UI
- Keyboard (AOSP and GBoard)
- Google messaging
- Google calculator
- Google dialer
- Google keep
- Google music
- Google hangouts
- Make sure your ROM is having Custom ROM installed with Substratum Support.
- AOSP ROM such as Stock Android or LineageOS.
- We have tested this theme is Custom ROM so we don’t know it will work in Nexus Stock ROM phones.
- We are not responsible if you will brick your smartphone.
- Substratum App: Download From Play Store
- Android O Theme: Buy Theme
- Rooted Android Device
- Stock Android or Custom ROM
How to Install Android O Theme on Your Any Android Device
Step 1: Download the substratum application from the above given link and also the theme. You need to buy the theme to support the developer.
Step 2: Open the Substratum application and you will find the themes on the list.
Step 3: Open the theme and you will find some settings which you need to configure. You can choose the settings according to your choice and select which application you need to theme.
Step 4: Scroll down and you will find the apply theme button just click on it.
Step 5: Now, click on Install Selected button this will install the theme on your stock Android phones and that’s it! Reboot your phone and open the settings application you will find something great in it 🙂
- Really one of the best light themes so far working with 7.1.1 right now. Keep updating!! 🤘
- Fantastic, I will waiting for updates 😍 and More apps
- Really like this theme, only one thing is the search icon in YouTube is still white so it’s not visible.oria