If you are having the Android device and you ever need to download and run the applications such as Android Pay and other banking application and there you might have seen the warning of your Android device is rooted.
This issues can be resolved if you will try to install te Magisk application on your device and this is easy and you just need a rooted android device and that’s it.
We have seen SuperSU always updates it binaries whenever new updates arrive of SuperSU and this is the same thing which happens in the case of Magisk. Magisk will automatically download the binaries on your phone.
There are the tons of features available in the magisk which you can try if you are installing magisk on your phone. Let’s see some amazing features of the magisk.
- Magic Mount: This feature will not allow the users to replace the existing files in the system directory but it will allow you to add the new files in the system. In simple words, we can say that it is possible to install all the rooted application on your device.
- Multiple Entry Points: If “Magisk Mount” is not powerful enough to complete your goal. Magisk provides several entry points for developers to run scripts at different boot times, making developers to do whatever they want at any time.
- If you are having applications such as Xposed and Root you don’t need to worry they depend on Magisk interface.
- Magisk.img file will save all your systemless mod in it and its size will increase if you will install more mods on your device.
- Remove verity / force encrypt patches SE Policy.
- Rooted Android Device.
- SuperSU installed.
- Working internet connection
How to Install Magisk On Your Android Device
- Download Magisk Manager on your device from Play Store.
- Open the application and Grant the Root permission for your device.
- Now, Magisk will ask you to access the Files on your device. You need to Allow the access for your device.
- Click on Magisk and it will automatically search best Mod for your device and then click on Download and Install button
- The downloading will get started and I will suggest you not to do any changes in your system.
- After downloading process it will automatically unzip the file and install it on your device.
- This will take a while and after Installation is successfully done you need to Reboot your device.
- Done! Open Magisk again and you will see the Successful message and done.