Now, the developer Erwin Goslawski made this application for the peoples who watches YouTube all the time and it makes it easy for them not to touch screen and skip the YouTube ads.
There are many applications which work only in the rooted android phone to disable the ads or skip it. There are less applications available which work in non-rooted android phones.
The other best thing about this application is that there are no extra settings to configure the application. You just need to install the application and click on Enable and it will automatically skip the YouTube ads on your Android.
This application works on almost any Android device which is above 4.1 and it will work on your phone too.
The other best part is it works great if you have the latest version of YouTube application. Let’s check out the steps to configure the application.
How to Automatically Skip YouTube Ads on Android
- Download and install AdSkip from here: Download XDA
- Install the application and you might get the unknown source warning in the application.
- Click on the settings and then Tick the unknown sources.
- That’s all! Now, try to install the application again on your phone.
- Open the application and if you will turn on the option then you will see an option to turn on the accessibility.
- Turn off the option of “Mute audio during ads” just because it may delay the ad skipping on your phone.
- Now, watch the YouTube video and it will automatically skip the YouTube video when the Skip Ad button appears on the screen.